- Open to South African Citizens of all ages only.
- Entries are open from 1 September to 30 November 2021
- Video submissions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer will be accepted only.
- Entrants can enter as many times as they want.
- Any footage submitted as an entry to the Monster Energy Triple Threat competition and is subsequently uploaded to the rider’s social media platforms must tag @LW_Mag and @MonsterEnergy as well as use the #MonsterEnergyTripleThreat hashtag.
- Entrants agree and accept that he or she will be riding and/or filming content at his or her own risk and that Locally Whipped Productions (LW Mag), any subsidiaries, directors, employees, shareholders, agents or official Monster Energy Triple Threat partners shall not be held liable for any claim of any nature whatsoever.
- All submissions will be uploaded to the Monster Energy Triple Threat website for fans to enjoy.
- Following the submission period (1 September to 30 November 2021) the Top 10 Pro entries and Top 10 Amateur entries will be selected to go into the final voting phase.
- The public voting phase will run for 10 Days, running from 1 December to 10 December 2021.
- The public voting will contribute to 50% of the final decision.
- The remaining 50% of the decision will be deliberated by the Monster Energy Triple Threat head judges.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 14 December 2021.
Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA):
- The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) is in full effect. The Act promotes the protection of personal information processed by both private and public bodies, how that information is used, stored and processed.
- All Monster Energy Triple Threat online video competition entrants’ details (Name and email address) will be used by Locally Whipped Productions (LW Mag), and the official event partners – Monster Energy, Yamaha, Liqui-Moly, Leatt and PlayStation, in order to communicate related information.
Entrants are able to opt-out and unsubscribe at any time.