Meet the Leatt DBX 4.0 Helmet. Set to meet every challenge by combining a lightweight, full-face design with superb ventilation. The perfect helmet for Enduro, Downhill and Freeride Mountain Biking with its full ASTM DH certification.
Sometimes we crash, and a helmet that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain is what you want. The DBX 4.0 features Leatt’s 360 ̊ Turbine Technology – lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material.
Leatt DBX 4.0 Helmet Standout Features
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-Moulded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximised ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimised for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odour and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
Available in the following colour-ways – Forest, Black, Steel and Ink.