Designed from the ground up with innovative engineering techniques, the all-new 2023 Husqvarna FC and TC Motocross bikes are set to outperform the competition. Continuing to deliver true motocross performance and further enhance the on-track riding experiences of all riders. Highly capable of competing at the highest levels of racing as standard, technical advancements across the five-motorcycle-strong range include new engines, suspension, frames, swingarms, and bodywork.
Strengthening their positions as the leading 2-Strokes on the market, the TC 125 and TC 250 are now equipped with Electronic Fuel Injection and E-Start as standard. The throttle body fuel injection system ensures class-leading power and ride-ability, as well as enhancing reliability, and lowering overall running costs.
The 2023 FC 250 and FC 350 are powered by all-new 4-Stroke engines that are designed to be faster, lighter, and play a vital role in enhancing overall handling. Utilising the latest technology and electronic rider aids, these models remain at the forefront of motocross machinery development alongside the FC 450, which features a revised and repositioned engine to improve mass centralisation.
2023 Husqvarna 2023 FC 250
2023 Husqvarna 2023 TC 125
Expertly assembled with high quality components for enhanced performance, reliability, and customisation, the FC and TC models are equipped with WP suspension. The new WP XACT 48mm front forks offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping thanks to an improved hydrostop. In addition, the WP XACT rear shock is designed with a refined main piston for improved comfort and features tool-free adjusters for fast setting changes. Each model is equipped with a map select switch for selectable engine maps and a personalised riding experience.
What’s new for 2023:
- New bodywork with specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle.
- New hydro-formed chromium-molybdenum frames significantly improve anti-squat behaviour.
- New topology-optimised die-cast aluminium swingarm provides optimal rigidity and low weight.
- New throttle body fuel injection on 2-Stroke engines ensures class-leading power and ride-ability.
- New FC 250 and FC 350 DOHC engines deliver class-leading torque and peak power.
- New Quickshift sensor ensures seamless upshifting on all 4-Stroke models.
- New electric start on both 2-Stroke models.
- New aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability.
- New WP XACT 48mm front forks with AER technology offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping.
- New WP XACT rear shock design with CFD-optimised main piston and tool-free adjusters.
- New multifunctional Map Select Switch also activates the Quickshifter, Traction, and Launch Control.
- High-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system.
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebars.
- Electric start powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery.
2023 Price List:
Husqvarna TC 125 – R121 699.00
Husqvarna TC 250 – R141 699.00
Husqvarna FC 250 – R144 699.00
Husqvarna FC 350 – R149 699.00
Husqvarna FC 450 – R153 699.00
Husqvarna TC 50 Mini – R58 699.00
Husqvarna TC 50 – R59 699.00
Husqvarna TC 65 – R73 699.00
Husqvarna TC 85 17/14 – R89 699.00
Husqvarna TC 85 19/16 – R89 699.00
Husqvarna EE3 (incl. Power pack & charger) – R69 999.00
Husqvarna EE5 (incl. Power pack & charger) – R84 999.00
For more details click HERE.