Designed with purpose and intent, the 2020 Thor MX Prime Pro motocross racewear is their most advanced gear to date. Built with minimal weight, unrestricted mobility and an athletic fit in mind to reduce interference between rider and machine, ultimately allowing the rider to work more efficiently with the bike. We put the Prime Pro in the Strut Electric Blue/ Acid colour-way to the test.
Out the box the light weight, design quality and improved construction is evident. Well fitted, the racewear feels good and comfortable straight off the gate, and brings with it the sense of riding/ racing in factory equivalent gear. Paired with the super comfortable, 4-way stretch Thor MX Rebound gloves, we could not fault Thor’s Prime Pro racewear in any department.
The jersey features minimal flat-stitches seams which minimise irritation, moisture wicking material and fully ventilated arm and back panels, while the pants see ultra lightweight pre-curved chassis design with inner compression shorts (which we really like, just make sure to put them on before your knee braces).
Thor MX Prime Pro Jersey – R890
- Flat-stitched seams minimise irritation
- Tail silicone print helps keep jersey tucked in
- Moisture wicking material keeps you dry
- Fully ventilated arms and back panel
- Minimal seams for maximum comfort
- Taped collar and cuffs
- Hybrid fit with set-in style tailored sleeves
Thor MX Prime Pro Pants – R2980
- Strategically placed vented mesh panels
- Engineered small expansion stretch panels on waist
- Inner knee panel with aramid fibers to reduce knee-brace wear
- Premium grade full grain leather inner knee panels
- Abrasion tolerant Poly/Spandex blend
- Inner compression short
- Ultra lightweight pre-curved chassis design
- Ratchet style waist closure
- Interior hip pocket
- Inner waist silicone band
- Laser cut holes for ventilation
- Adjustable hip side cinches
Thor MX Rebound Gloves – R560
- Silicone treated fingertips for improved lever control
- Wrapped inner-thumb for durability
- Mesh finger gussets for breathability
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit
- Perforated Clarino palm with overlays for durability
- Arched cuff with notched wrist opening for easy access
- 4-way stretch, layered and breathable backhand materials
- Direct inject rubber backhand panels
For dealer enquiries contact TRP Distributors on 011 708 3688.
Photos by Emerson Haupt.